Info A breathtaking home in Gothenburg

I hope you had a lovely weekend? We're now up at the summer cottage on the West coast of Sweden, it's so relaxing to be here! To kick off the week I thought I'd share this recently sold apartment in Gothenburg (doesn't it seem like Gothenburg is the centre of beautiful spaces?!). I'm taking inspiration from the dining room and sitting room areas - simple yet cool, calm and cosy. What do you think?










Pirum Parem print and  Zebra cot in the nursery area of the master bedroom. Anything stand out to you?

small space solution in Malmö, my friend Sofia's lovely home, and a serene home in neutrals.

Have a great start to the week!
Sumber http://www.myscandinavianhome.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel