Info My Autumn Sitting Room Makeover (+ A Discount!)






I love this time of year. The yellow of the leaves, the darkness rolling in at 4pm, the chill in the air (trust me, this feeling only lasts until January!). So, when bedroom and reading nook to see!) and it was a perfect opportunity to try something new and amp up the hygge! So, here it is, my new, updated sitting room with warm light wood, natural linen and touches of spice and sage brown. Oh and a candle or two!



I opted for the Bemz cover in Natural Brera Lino linen by Designers Guild for my Söderhamn sofa. Although I also love the Urban Loose Fit I had before - the regular fit gave the room an instant lift and the linen means the look still remains fairly relaxed, which I love.



I chose cushion covers in home tour and the warm tones are so perfect for this time of the year, don't you think?). 

I also swapped the original metal legs which the sofa came with for these pretty pins (namely the Terence legs that were designed in collaboration with Apartment Therapy). Aren't they fabulous?! These are a fairly new addition to the Bemz collection - see the full range here















All that's left to do is light a few candles! If you're looking for me this weekend, you'll find me right here!












In case you're curious about any of the items I picked, I've created a little 'get the look below.

Get the look 






Brera Lino Natural linen from Designers Guild, in a regular fit cover for my Söderhamn three-seat sofa and chaise longues
Terence, Chunky Wooden Furniture Leg 18cm/ 7"
Spice Linara by Romo
Sage Brown
Unbleached Rosendal linen

Funnily enough, a friend popped in for a cup of tea yesterday and said "wow, I love your new sofa!" She was so surprised to hear it was the same lady underneath!

If you have an IKEA sofa or armchair which needs a little TLC you'll be happy to hear the fab team at Bemz are offering an exclusive discount of 20% with code 20myscandihome this weekend! Don't own an IKEA piece? Try your local online second hand store, you could always pick one up for a song and give it a designer revamp!

More Bemz inspiration to be found in my bedroom and reading corner. I also still love the previous cover I had on my sofa which you can see here.

Do you have a favourite look?

I hope you have a wonderful weekend - vi ses på Måndag!

Niki

This post is brought to you in collaboration with Bemz, however all words are my own and I only ever work with brands I love and think you will too. Thank you for supporting the hand-picked businesses that make My Scandinavian Home possible.

Sumber http://www.myscandinavianhome.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel