Info My Dream Home: Serena and Mason's Topanga Canyon Cabin


New year, new start - and I'm wondering if Serena Mitnik-Miller, Mason St Peter and their adorable children would be up for a life swap? I've always fancied Topanga Canyon and I'm sure they'd be very happy in Malmö. I'd promise to take great care of their beautiful, relaxed, light-filled home - without changing a single thing! I might even muck in at their shop: General Store (selling items by local Californian artisans, many of which can be seen throughout their home) - although I'd need to leave my wallet at home, otherwise it's be a little dangerous. Feeling curious? Here's a snapshot...







I'm actually a little lost for words. Isn't it beautiful?

See you in Topanga Canyon?!

Just a little side note - I love the open wooden book shelf used to carve out a separate zone for the dining space - a clever idea for a large open space.

Back to planet earth... do you have any plans for the week?

I've just arrived at IMM Cologne, Germany for a couple of days - it's my first visit and I'm so excited! If you live nearby, it's definitely worth popping along on the public days 18th - 20th January to discover the latest interior news. Hopefully see you here!

Have a great start to the week friends!

Niki

This home is a photographer's dream and often captured for publications around the world. The photos in this post have been taken by:

Serena Mitnick-Miller, Mason St Peter, Nicki Sebastian and Jason Rothenberg.


Sumber http://www.myscandinavianhome.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel