For You Lot Novel Shooting Board


I've used a 33" long shooting board for almost xv years simply on a break of occasions late I've establish it a flake short. So alongside a hr closed to to spare I made myself a novel longer one.
It's 48" long x 11" broad together with made from 3/4" multi ply.


When I'm planning long grain I role the sole of the bird to make a at i time edge, rather than rely on the board every bit y'all would alongside destination grain. I hollow the middle together with and then accept through strokes until a become a amount shaving, give thank y'all you David Charlesworth.

                                     

I lined the rails alongside self adhesive UHMW record which gives a durable together with real slick surface.
Below is my collection of shooting boards, all real useful. An destination grain board alongside a 'trap' for my Veritas shooting board bird which gives me a perfect ninety degrees. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 45 score mitre bird every bit per Bob Wearing's mass together with my novel extra long board.


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel