Info The beautiful bedroom of an interior designer!

Last Sunday I headed over to my friend office and kitchen!) and today I'm excited to share a tour of their wonderful master bedroom. The spacious room has magnificent bones - with high ceilings, angled walls, period features and an original parquet floor dating back to the early twentieth century. Grey walls serve as a calm backdrop for a blend of furniture - including a beautiful bench, clothes rack and dresser from Danish homeware store Nordal. Could you imagine a duvet day here?!












Photography: Me, Niki Brantmark / My Scandinavian Home). Home-owner / styling: Genevieve Jorn.

So lovely don't you think?! I love the layers of texture, it makes the room so warm and inviting! 

Get the look from Gen's lovely bedroom:




1. Dresser 2. Metal frame hanging 3. Clothes rack 4. black hangers 5. clothes dresser 6. Carpet with fringes 7. Raw wooden stool 8. Black concrete and wood bench.

Give me a shout if you're wondering about anything else in the comment section below and I'll do my best to help! 

Have a lovely day!

This post was created in collaboration with the fab Danish online store Nordal, selling unique furniture and decor. All words are my own and I only ever work with brands I absolutely love and know you will too! Thank you for supporting the brands that enable me to create fresh content for you to enjoy.

Sumber http://www.myscandinavianhome.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel