Info Let's go outside....

...in the sunshine! It's a four day weekend here (don't you wish every week could be like that?!) and the sun's shining here in Southern Sweden - wooohoooo! So today I'm taking things outside for a little al fresco dining inspiration...

Tia Borgsmidt
Nordic Day
Oslo terrace - Photo: Birgitta Wolfgang Drejer / Sisters Agency - Interiormagasinet
http://divaaniblogit.fi/
Spanish house outside Barcelona - Nuevo Estilo
Nuevo Estilo
Zhenya Grid

Ooo, I do love evenings out on the deck don't you?!

You can see a complete tour of the Oslo terrace here. Anyone would think you're in the med?!

And speaking of the med...there's a tour of the inside of the Spanish house, located just outside Barcelona, on Nuevo Estilo - so beautiful, don't you think?! 

Take a tour of Nordic Day's terrace here.

And what about this hanging bed in the garden?! Bliss!

My outdoor space is tiny, but I dream big...and if I were to wave my magic wand and create a garden of my dreams it would have an interrupted view of like this. Who's in?!

How would your dream outdoor space look?!

Have a wonderful weekend and see you Monday!


Sumber http://www.myscandinavianhome.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel