Info The lovely green / grey home of a Swedish stylist

You may think I'm going 'here and here) and on Friday linked to her past homes (here and here). And then today I discovered she's moving again and her home is online. How could I not share it with yours truly? It's such a lovely space. The apartment is located in the heart of Gothenburg and yet has a slight country vibe thanks to the pretty floral wallpapar, vintage / antique furniture and linen curtain used to hide outdoor gear in the hallway. I love the green / grey hues throughout too. What a perfect home to start the week, don't you think?!












here. I haven't found the actual one - but I did find a fab DIY solution!
Sumber http://www.myscandinavianhome.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel