Info A calm grey Swedish space with a hint of blue

Hej heeej! How are you today? Did you have a nice weekend? I'm feeling super relaxed after a visit to Ystad Saltsjöbad spa (with an overnight stay at Villa Strandvägen). If you're coming this way I can totally recommend it (dip in the sea optional - BRRRRR!) - the Swedish South coast is beautiful! But today we're heading to the West coast. Gothenburg to be precise - and this beautiful apartment. I think what really drew me to this space in the heart of the city was the blue-green sofa among a sea of grey. I love that it breaks off from the rest of the apartment, adding an element of surprise. The entire space also has a super calm feel - what a great way to kick off the week!










This apartment is for sale through Bosthlm. See more info here.

Blue-green, grey, white and black - what a beautiful colour combination, don't you think?

The our coffee table). What do you reckon?

N.B. low ceiling heights don't usually stop me - just look at my bedroom!! 

Elsewhere in the apartment: the rattan poufs are from IKEA. Pick up fab fashion prints here (15% discount with myscandinavianhome15 right now - love that!). Gloria candleholder by Klong.

Right-ho. Just pulling into the IKEA headquarters in Älmhult - must say it's feeling €%&/" freezing for what's meant to be the first official day of spring! When will I ever stop dressing like a Brit and more, er, weather-appropriate like the Swedes?!

Have a wonderful start to the week.

 PS Looking for lovely bedding? I've fallen in love with the stonewashed natural linen from Piglet in Bed after my Saturday morning lie-in. Heaven!


Sumber http://www.myscandinavianhome.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel