Info Feeling the blue in a Swedish home

I've always loved the colour blue (cornflower blue to be precise). And these days this extends into the home (could this be a Scandinavian influence?!). Right now I'm considering a palette of grey-blue for my own home to mirror the sea nearby - and find myself constantly looking out for 'blue' inspiration.  Like in this beautiful Swedish country house - with it's lovely light blue kitchen and the darker conservatory (OK, I admit it was probably more the idea of sitting and enjoying a morning coffee and a magazine in that conservatory which really got me!), but I love the personal touches and vintage finds too.  What do you reckon - could you wile away a morning here?!











 Credits: photo Johan Spinell, Styling Åsa Copparstad for sale through Historiska Hem.

Oh so lovely. Don't you think?

Is there anything that stands out to you? 

A couple of items I know and love: kitchen aid in yellow, vintage chopping boards (beautiful!),  rattan 'wing chair', light grey stonewashed linen bedding.

When it comes to the shades of blue I'm working on a selection of these, I just need to take that leap (a little scary!). I might just develop my moodboard a little more with some lovely pics from the 'decorating with blue' archive first (if the first home you see is this one, just scroll past).

I'm intrigued - what colours do you have in your home?

Have a lovely day!

Sumber http://www.myscandinavianhome.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel