Info An idyllic holiday home in the South of France

I do love the small coincidences in life, don't you? Take yesterday. I was leafing through Hilary Robertson's book The Stuff of Life I do love the small coincidences in life Info An idyllic holiday home in the South of Francebloglovin' feed from nowhere- and I knew at that moment it was a sign - I had to share it with you!  I am so in love with this space, I could quite easily dine out for days on it....the rustic touches, the beautiful garden, the wallpaper, the freestanding baths, everything! And guess what? I also found out it's somewhere we can actually stay (quoted on the website as 'your spiritual home in the south of france')! Why did I not know about this before?












Credits: pictures 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9 and 10 by  Montse Garriga Grau / Nuevo Estilo. Pictures 3 and 8 by Nicolas Mathéus / Marie Claire Maison. Shared with kind permission from Annie Moore.

See you at Camellas-Lloret?!

I like the idea of creating a wall with vintage botanical pictures (pick up a second hand 'flora and fauna' book here to create similar). I also love the painting in the middle of the mirror, I've never seen that before, have you?!

Is there anything that stands out to you?

A few other ideas to steal from Annie's home: outroom - this (one-off) zinc sink is similar or source a custom made one here, pick up a vintage demi-john glass bottle here. Dining room - Tulip table with marble top. Bedroom: stonewashed white linen bedding.

Other beautiful places to stay (hey, there's no reason why we can't do a tour right?!...) include a rural hotel in Portugal, a log cabin in The Netherlands, and a boho cottage in Byron Bay. Do you have any tips?

Have a wonderful day!

PS Just in case you missed it yesterday, the winner of the here!

Sumber http://www.myscandinavianhome.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel