Info A magnificent Malmö pad which could be yours!

I do love to keep an eye an eye on the Swedish property market (as I'm sure you've noticed!). Occasionally a home will reappear and it's fascinating to see the difference in the way it's been decorated. This fabulous space is one of them. As soon as I spotted the turn-of-the-century apartment on Malmö estate agent site here). The new owners have kept the space equally minimalist, ensuring the architecture and period features take centre-stage, yet the furniture has a more contemporary feel. And now it's time for someone else to move in!










This apartment is for sale through Bo-laget

Could it be you?! If so, welcome to Malmö! 

Oh how I would love to take on this place too. The things I would do!

A few pieces I know and love: Togo sofa, Bertoia diamond armchair, source a similar Beni Ourain rug, Hay tray table, Bertoia side chair.

I'm so proud of the level of creativity in my adopted home town and have featured many, many fabulous homes from this city here in Southern Sweden over the years. Here are 5 of my favourites:

The relaxed family home of an interior designer
A stunning Malmö home
The atmospheric house with an ethnic touch
An elegant Malmö home in calming green
My neighbour's beautiful home!

Is there a style you like in particular?

Have a lovely day!

PS Make sure you stop by and visit us here in Malmö for a long weekend at some point - it's a perfect day trip from Copenhagen too. Just in case you do, here's a quick guide. Part II coming soon!

Sumber http://www.myscandinavianhome.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel