Info A serene Swedish home with Autumn accents

Hello there! The sun's shining, the weather is fine... although I have to confess I'm feeling a little bleary eyed after a wonderful weekend at Maison & Objet in Paris (look out for my post later today with some of my highlights from the fair!). Did you have a good weekend too? I thought I'd ease us into the week gently with this lovely space in Gothenburg. The soft textiles, the natural materials, the subtle Autumn accents, just about everything in this space evokes a feeling of calm....













Credits: Anders Bergstedt for Entrance Mäklari

.....And relax!

These stonewashed linen sofas are simply beautiful. Could you imagine having one in your home?

Items I know and love (and there's quite a few in this home!): sitting room - koushi lamp, pick up a vintage beni ourain rug here, sea grass belly basket, lampe gras floor lamp, Belleville sofa, velvet cushion / pillow, this and this vintage rattan rocking chair are similar (if sold try here!). Bedroom - rustic stool (this three legged one is stunning - but it's a one off, so you'd need to hurry!), stonewashed linen bedding.

See more pics of this lovely apartment here.

Have a great start to the week!

PS I kind of promised myself if the weather's good today I'd go for a jog (hey, it was kind of a safe bet, it was pouring with rain - all day yesterday)...I'd better go and get my kit on *drags feet*.

Sumber http://www.myscandinavianhome.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel