Info A Swedish home in greige (with some fab pieces)

Hej hej! How was your weekend? We had a couple of 'diamond' days - those rare Southern Sweden winter days where the sky is a deep blue and the snow sparkles in the sunshine, so bright, so lovely and just what we needed! This beautiful home has been styled by beautiful home?!) for H&M Home. Greige walls (set to be a big trend in 2017) provide a neutral setting for a mix of fab high end pieces such as the Gubi Beetle chair and Tribeca Franklin Chandelier with H&M cushions, ceramics and washed linen bedding - and of course lots of leafy friends. Over all, a truly inspiring space!









Credits: styling Lotta Agaton for H&M Home. Found via Bungalow 5 with thanks. 

I have to say those Gubi Beetle chairs are my absolute favourite right now. We photographed a home for my next book,  The Scandinavian Home those rare Southern Sweden winter days where the sky is a deep blue and the snow sparkles Info A Swedish home in greige (with some fab pieces) and the owner had a set of luxurious dark grey velvet ones. I've been dreaming about them ever since!

Is there anything that stands out to you?

This weekend I also photographed the softest off-white rug from Nordal in my bedroom. Despite falling in love with it myself, I'm going to have to give it up as it's a prize for one very lucky person! You can enter the give-away here!

Have a great start to the week!

Sumber http://www.myscandinavianhome.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel