Info A calm and elegant Finnish home

Good morning! How are you today? I'm curious - do you go through phases of loving certain countries? Right now I'm having a real Finland moment (piqued by my trip to Helsinki and the here). Hurrah!













Credits: Photography: Riikka Kantinkoski / Weekday Carnival. Homeowner: Maiju Lauren - @lagerma, Lagerma.fi.

Oh so calm and elegant! I love how all the different textures add warmth and interest.

What do you love most about this home?

Get the look: dining room - Thonet chair, House Doctor molecular light is similar, source a beni ourain rug here. sitting room - lampe gras wall light, The Poster Club sells similar photo art. Childrens room: Sebra kili convertible bed.

See more fab Finnish homes here!

Have a great day!

PS Sorry the posts have been a little later on in the day recently - I blame it on my sports injury and what I thought was a torn muscle in my calf turned out to be half my achilles tendon snapped off - eeeeeeeeeek! I now have a special boot I have to wear night and day for six weeks! Have you ever done anything similar?


Sumber http://www.myscandinavianhome.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel