For You Lot 1:6 Dovetails Guides Dorsum Inward Stock


I've been waiting for a delivery of 1:6 guides, which thankfully arrived on Friday. Although I'm having the guides manufactured there's yet a fair sum of operate to complete them off as well as packet them.


The parent badges were a chip of a tight stand upward for as well as needed roughly 'persuasion'. I used the paradigm for a novel hammer to post them domicile without harm to the badge.
You tin run across the paradigm hammer side past times side to the lovely i given to me past times Richard Wile http://richard-wile.blogspot.co.uk/
My version volition convey a rectangular grip for adept registration inward the manus as well as a replaceable wooden insert inward i end. Watch this space.


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel