For Y'all Turning Handles.


My friend Jim has ever done my turning both for slice of furniture every bit good every bit tools. He is also proficient as well as also quick for me to ever to bring learned how to turn, which is a shame although forthwith I wouldn't hold upwards able to move out on upwards alongside demand, as well as thence I'm rattling grateful to bring his help.
Here are 85 knife handles inwards African Blackwood, curly madrone as well as Macasser ebony.


The Macasser ebony looks actually squeamish as well as a forest I've non used before, I expect forrard to seeing these finished.


Some bubinga knobs for my jointer planes, arriving but inwards fourth dimension every bit I'm working on a batch of jointers at the moment.


H5N1 pile of chisel hammer handles, 104 inwards all. The forest is beautifully rippled as well as volition expect stunning when it's finished.


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel