For Y'all Dovetails From Jerusalem.


Back inwards Jan I had a asking from a luthier together with woodworker inwards State of Israel for data on the making of my dovetail conduct for a class he was teaching, I was glad to help.


The guides were made from African Walnut together with appear to bring turned out well.


Here's a shot amongst the angles beingness cutting on a chop saw, a fleck safer than my tabular array saw jig. I'm only glad they are beingness made for me now!


One of the jigs inwards activeness together with a really attentive class, proficient to see.


Here's the conduct beingness raised to a comfortable summit although I prefer sitting down, it's a lot easier on my back!

The happy aeroplane gathering circular a good used bench, prissy to come across they are non all male!
The instructor Mishael is the on the left.


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel