For You Lot Novel Article F&C Magazine


The latest Furniture and Cabinet Making is out amongst an article on my Oak bench. The encompass shows the technique I used for wedged tenons which I was shown at the Barnsley Workshops.
That furry affair to the correct is 1 of our dogs letting me know it's fourth dimension for a walk.


The bench was equally good big for my photographers studio, so the misfortunate lineament picture. I must larn how to stimulate got ameliorate photos
!

The board for the curved top came from this 8' board of figured oak, it weighed a ton!


These pictures exhibit the angled saw cuts together with the lawsuit fitted wedges. The wedges are carefully made to stand upward for the angle of the flared mortice perfectly.


Here's the result, a potent equally good equally skillful looking joint.


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel