For You Lot Hitting The Finish!


I'm working on a batch of hammer handles from my stash of wonderfully rippled ash. When all the sanding is done it comes to my favourite part, the outset coat of finish.


The olive coloured forest comes from the centre of the tree together with it's rare for the ripple to larn that far in.


The white ash is from the outer utilisation or from younger trees where the forest is all white. The figure actually pops precisely you lot accept to run into the forest every bit it moves to actually appreciate it's depth.


Here's my favourite, where the grip has a combination of both white together with olive. The trouble betwixt the 2 is quite distinct which makes it all the to a greater extent than stunning.


The complete I'm using hither is melamine lacquer, I manus rub on 2 coats together with and then cutting dorsum amongst 600 grit earlier a thinned complete coat. This much harder together with to a greater extent than durable than French smooth together with is to a greater extent than durable together with quicker drying than oil.


H5N1 box of 59 handles, to jibe all the heads I accept left.  I've had quite a run on these lately.


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel