For Y'all Store Photos From Ohio



I received these photos from a client inward Ohio. I was flattered alongside his cite for the middle section, the 'Barron Board'.

 It has a alternative of my magnetic guides every bit good every bit a chisel hammer. The board is made from 3/8" Douglas fir alongside a 1/8" x 3/4" steel plate grooved into the rear. It also doubles upwards every bit a magnetic bulletin board.  Nice to run across he has kept my card.


That's a really construct clean as well as good ordered live on shop, it makes me realise only what a mess mine gets into. He's fifty-fifty got to a greater extent than or less pictures on the walls!
Thanks for the photos Jay, there's nonetheless enough of room for to a greater extent than tools on that 'Barron Board'


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel