For Yous Novel Magnetic Dovetail Guide


Here's business office of a batch of dovetail guides having their magnets together with pads fitted. The eagle eyed volition accept noticed that the lead I'm using inward my recent You Tube videos is non woods whatever more, the final wooden batch I made was 145 guides which needed 290 cuts amongst an unguarded blade on my tabular array saw. This was rattling tiresome together with equally a resultant potentially dangerous, I accept all my fingers together with would similar to proceed it that way!

The novel lead is made from aluminium together with has been created on a CNC machine. It has been difficult anodised for durability. The magnet lies perfectly level amongst the surface of the lead due to the accuracy of the machining.  

Obviously the angles are absolutely location on together with the fabric doesn't deed similar wood, together with therefore it stays that way. The lead is heavier which helps a footling amongst positioning together with the legs are thinner which gets y'all nearer to the work. The downwardly side of the extra weight is an extra £1 on the stamp costs to the US, a minor cost to pay!
The other advantage, similar a shot somebody else is doing the work, is that I tin forcefulness out accept them produced inward whatever angle. Following the plentiful together with varied feedback from y'all regarding angles I am pleased to tell the guides volition hold upwards presently available inward angles 4, 5,6, seven together with 8, I volition allow y'all know when they are inward stock.


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel