For Y'all Knew Concepts Saws


This was a really welcome sight, a large delivery of saws from Knew Concepts. I was downwards to my final 5" too final 8" saw!


I cause got been stocking the 5" swivel version for a lilliputian spell too this has sold quite good despite the extra cost. I yet prefer the touchstone versions for removing the waste materials from dovetails simply the swivel does let for a greater arrive at of operate store tasks.
The cam lever industrial plant really nicely too comes into it's ain for frequent blades changes, although i time again this is non actually necessary for dovetailing equally i blade should final a long fourth dimension unless y'all are heavy handed.

This fine coping saw is novel stock for me, it has a half dozen 1/2" capacity too a beefed upwardly frame to cause got the extra tension. The blade rotates every 45 degrees through the amount 360 too it takes touchstone pinned blades. At £120 it's non inexpensive simply I've flora the sample saw I've been using for the final iii months to live on really useful too of course of report it's dead accurate too a pleasance to use.


This gives y'all a feel of scale compared to the 5" fret saw.


This is a shot of the extra rigid blade holder too lever cam tensioner.


As for parcels going out, today's orders included Sweden, FRG too a kickoff for me, Brazil (welcome on board!). Most of my orders become to the US, they appear to cause got a voracious appetite for tools!


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel