For You Lot Celebration Of Craftsmanship Exhibition


 I'll hold upwards exhibiting at the Celebration of Craftsmanship at Cheltenham this year. I had originally planned to practise a free-standing 4 sided display, with a small-scale wall cabinet on each side. Due to the take away for tools this yr I exclusively managed to brand one!
It has a curved front end inwards figured ash with an olive ash carcass.


The other pieces are a pick of boxes from stock, here's a petty dovetailed box inwards birds oculus maple together with walnut.


The end of my boxes from the salvaged forest from HMS Victory.


This is the box I made amongst Jim on the 1 to 1 preparation end week. It turned out nicely only no improve than Jim's.


I lined my box with bottle dark-green grunter suede, which I intend goes actually nicely with the olive ash.


I attached the chapeau with a couplet of Andrew Crawford's Smart Hinges. They are real discreet together with slow to gibe equally long equally y'all accept the fourth dimension to prepare the router tabular array accurately.


If y'all tin notice the fourth dimension to take in the exhibition it's good worth a visit. http://www.celebrationofcraftsmanship.com/contact.aspx

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel