For Y'all Filming For Y'all Tube.


After the success of the Videos posted on You Tube a twelvemonth ago, it was fourth dimension to produce or as well as hence more. It's difficult to describe the total of planning as well as operate that goes into these, never heed the stress of a days filming.


One of the films volition move on the wall mounted tool cabinet I made recently.


This is what faces me, no wonder I fluff my lines! To brand matters worse I've got to speak to 1 photographic telly camera spell showing things to the other photographic telly camera for unopen ups.


Here's the stance from the other way, looks similar an ITN news program.


Jon is the sudden shooter on the unopen ups, he doesn't similar beingness photographed, hypocrite!
If there's 1 certain means to lure photographic telly camera shy, cameramen from out behind their lenses it's alongside my wife's habitation made fruit cake.
Look out for 10 to a greater extent than videos on You Tube yesteryear the goal of side yesteryear side week.


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel