For You Lot Dovetail Mark Knives.


I'm making a batch of fifty dovetail marker knives, hither they are turned too sanded to 400 grit.


The slot for the blade is cutting past times hand, I had considered using a slitting cutter on the router tabular array but every bit the handles vary a piddling inward thickness this would survive fiddly. Anyway it helps me remain inward occupation sawing straight.

The saw I purpose is an onetime dovetail saw past times Hill (Late Howel) dating from around 1860. It has simply the correct 0.6mm kerf to fit the blade.


The thumb recess is created amongst a 3" drum on the spindle sander too finished amongst the smaller sander behind. I install a blade inward the slot too press this against the square, then that the time out is inward simply the correct place.

After the get-go coat of finish, I'm doing some mini smoothers at the same time.


That Pink Ivory knife actually is that pink!


Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 dainty matching brace inward Brazilian tulipwood, a really difficult too heavy woods too 1 of my favourites.
The curly madrone below actually came survive when it was hitting amongst a finish.


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel