For Y'all A Fine Tool Box!


I dear making tool boxes too this is 1 I would live on proud of. It's made past times Richard Wile too you lot tin terminate accept a await at his weblog for merely about real interesting projects http://richard-wile.blogspot.co.uk/
Richard is using 1 of my magnetic guides for the dovetails.


Here's a shot amongst the get-go coats of complete applied too below is the finished box consummate amongst graduated Fe knobs. I similar the tasteful use of the crimson sapwood.


The contents sure enough create the box jurist amongst merely about fine Bridge City marker tools.


The plane drawer has 1 of my mini smoothers which is inwards exalted company, I tin terminate topographic point a Holtey high angle smoother equally good equally an original by James Krenov, dandy stuff!
 

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel