For Y'all Woodworkers At The Midhurst Show


First upward here's Colin Norgate's stand, he does rattling good at these shows.
You tin run into a distinct as well as rattling pleasing oriental influence.


James Mursell looking suitably relaxed inwards 1 of his fine chairs.




Anthony Jackson is novel to me as well as this cabinet right away caught my eye. It is CNC machined followed past times a lot of mitt sanding as well as is actually tactile.
It is 1 way, only non my way, I intend I'm getting old!



John Platter's function is excellent. As a turner John has looked to intermission liberate from the uniformity of circular shapes amongst peachy success.



Brendon Devitt - Spooner produces fine function from corporation timber as well as none finer than this walnut dining table.




And lastly was roughly other novel maker to me Tom Aylwin. Again CNC plays a big purpose inwards his function as well as to peachy effect. These boxes are beautifully made as well as good crafted besides equally existence reasonably priced.



My apologies to all the other disciplines who didn't popular off a mention.
It was a peachy demonstrate as well as I'll live dorsum 1 time again side past times side year.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel