For Y'all Wonderful Boxes!


Boxes are swell things, they don't receive got upwards much room together with on the whole are reasonably priced, together with hence sell well. I relish making them because they're quick together with don't bog y'all downwards for weeks on only i piece. I have a deep admiration for sure enough box makers together with have acquired a few of their pieces on my travels.
The argue they're all inwards my workshop is I'm filming some to a greater extent than videos for You Tube together with i volition live on on them, together with hence here's a sneak preview.


These iii are yesteryear Philip Weber, a good known U.S.A. of America maker, who makes generally rattling modest boxes. He uses a lot of ebony together with accents alongside other woods together with metals. I don't know how he thinks upwards the designs allow solitary how he makes around of them. His website is good worth a look. http://weberboxes.com/


These 4 to a higher house are yesteryear my favourite slice of furniture maker Matthew Burt http://www.matthewburt.com/
His contemporary slice of furniture designs are only wonderful together with the making is immaculate.


This lilliputian box has rigid sentimental value. It was made yesteryear the late great Alan Peters together with I bought it from his widow Laura along alongside a large quantity of fine wood. The drawers were missing together with it had no dorsum together with may receive got been used every bit a demo slice on his pedagogy courses inwards the US. I completed the slice as sympathetically as I could.


Peter Lloyd like Philip Weber only makes boxes http://www.finehardwoodboxes.com/ together with I intend this speciality really shows. None of his operate is technically challenging but it has a existent charm that comes from refining his craft. This i is inwards chocolate-brown oak (one of my favourite woods) together with features his trademark curved lid. If y'all become on his website receive got a await at his gallery together with encounter his 'kissing' box, swell stuff!
This end box is i of mine, looks a chip pitiful yesteryear comparison! This shaker agency box was my apprentice piece, made many moons agone together with the origin matter I made alongside mitt cutting dovetails. I was rattling proud of it at the time.


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel