Info A beautiful Gothenburg space in white and brown

Is there an exact piece of furniture you've been hunting down for years but never quite found?! I can't tell you how long I've been looking for a beautiful farmhouse table. You know the one. Rustic, beautiful grains. The type of table where every nick and scratch tells a story. Admittedly the table in my dining area does have my daughter's names etched on it in biro, but this doesn't really count, does it?! What I'd love is a table top like the one in this lovely Stockholm apartment (could it be a re-purposed door?). Actually, could I'd take the entire apartment to go with it?! I mean, isn't it beautiful? The large, spacious rooms, double doors, traditional masonry oven, all that light! And then they've gone and decorated it in white, muted browns and just a hint of black and tarnished brass. Could you imagine living here?


 





Source: Bjurfors.

Sooo lovely, don't you think?

Get the look: dining area - Bentwood chairs, traditional brass candlesticks (or source vintage ones here), this abstract artwork is similar as is this chandelier, pick up a brass bar cart like this one here. sitting room - this rug is similar. children's bedroom - this is a great place to pick up vintage school desks. bedroom  Ikea floor lamp, white linen bedset.

It's the final day of filming here in the Hudson Valley - three long, but amazing days. I can't wait to show you the project!  I'll be sad to leave tomorrow morning but so looking forward to seeing the man an my girls!

Have a lovely day! 


Sumber http://www.myscandinavianhome.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel