Info A Swedish home with a hint of Autumn

Well hello there! I have to confess I'm feeling decidedly fragile this morning after a magical weekend in Stockholm  - it's been a while since I danced until 2am  - don't tell my physio! (you may remember I snapped my achilles heel back in May and it's still recovering). Let's just say I'm in need of plenty of coffee today. Nothing that a great home can't cure. And I've got a lovely, serene Swedish space with Autumn accents to share with you today. It's a great example of how to update a home for the season using accessories such as bed linen and cushions in rust, brown and creams and of course, plenty of plants and flowers. Enjoy!












Photography: Jonas Berg. Styling: Grey Deco for Stadshem

So simple, yet so inviting!

A few favourites: Cesca cane chair (seen round the dining table and by the desk) - source vintage ones here, Karin chair (in sitting room) and the ant chairs.

If you're looking to add similar autumn touches - I'm loving this bed linen, a 'natural' linen table cloth and these Belgian linen cushions!

These homes are also great for pure Autumn interior inspiration - the dreamy The Estate Trentham, a Swedish space with touches of Autumn and an elegant white home. Beeeeeautiful!

Have a great start to the week!

PS Instagram feed tip of the day: follow the renovation of a loft apartment in a 1910 water tower outside of Stockholm on @thewatertowerproject - pure inspiration!


Sumber http://www.myscandinavianhome.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel