Info Lovely greens and blues in a Swedish space

Well, hello there! I hope you had a great weekend? I'm writing from a sunny Hudson Valley this morning - it'll be my home for a few days since I'm collaborating on a super exciting project (more to be revealed soon, although I might not be able to resist sharing a few sneak peeks on Instagram.... (just don't tell anyone!). Even though I'm miles from home I'm still drooling over this elegant home currently for sale in Gothenburg, on Sweden's west coast. There's something about the green and blue tones and textures (how much do you want to run your finger along that kitchen worktop?!) that makes me feel like hanging out there all week (once I'm back of course!). How about you?















Home-owner / interior stylist: Caroline Ulkner. Photography: Anders Bergstedt. For sale through Entrance

Oj oj oj (as they say in Sweden!), what a fabulous apartment, don't you think?!

There are so many pieces I know and love in this apartment, in order of appearance: Blur print by  Esther de Groot, Vertigo pendant light, Menu wall-mounted candleholder, Remodelistam writing from a sunny Hudson Valley this morning  Info Lovely greens and blues in a Swedish space book,
my sitting room), Hektar Clamp Lampm writing from a sunny Hudson Valley this morning  Info Lovely greens and blues in a Swedish space.

Is there anything that you love about this home?

Right, better get on with the project here in Upstate New York! I hope you've got some great plans for the week too!

See you tomorrow!

PS Does anyone know the stylist behind this beautiful apartment? if so please let me know in the comment section below and I'll update the post.


Sumber http://www.myscandinavianhome.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel