Info A Danish home full of vintage finds

Hej hej! How are you today? It's my penultimate day here in Hesinki and I have to say I'm going to be sad to leave - I love the Finnish capital! have you been here? Last night we went out for the most amazing meal at restaurant Grön (a must if you're ever in town) and today I'm taking part in a panel discussion at Habitare (eeeeee! wish me luck!). But before then, I thought I'd pop in and share this beautiful Danish home with you. This three-storey townhouse in Fredericia, Jutland belongs to Anne Romedahl, her husband, two daughters and son. Anne is a teacher with a passion for interior decorating and flea markets. As a result, her home is a made up of a beautiful, 'personal mix of second hand finds, retro, Danish design and many DIY items'. Keep an eye out for the subtle paint colours too (loving the two tone wall in the hall and stairwell!). Enjoy!

















Photography: Anne Romedahl.

Oh how I love this home! It's such a fascinating blend of pieces and has a wonderful Danish feel about it. It's really homely too.

Could you imagine living here?

Get the look: dining room - could these be the saucer pendants? The lovely pale blue cups and saucers look like Bröste Copenhagen, pick up a mid-century credenza / side-table here, these little rugs are super cute - I'm not sure if they ship worldwide but worth a shot?! Sitting room - Palms wall hangingBedroom: illustrations by Diana Lovring.

Find out more about Anne's latest projects and DIY ideas over on her blog and instagram
(if you're wondering about some of the items in the pictures you might also find them tagged in instagram).

Check out more Danish homes here.

While I was in the archives I also came across the beautiful home of Emma Von Brömsson - Aaah, soooo lovely!

Have a great day!

Sumber http://www.myscandinavianhome.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel