Info Sleek and rustic in a Sydney bachelor pad

G'day! When I went to bed last night there was a howling gale outside, the wind was whipping the Baltic sea into a frenzy and rattling at our windows.  And then when I woke up it was eerily still  - as if to say "who me?!" This is what I love most about living by the water! And some 16,000 km away  - our Australian friends are also being buffeted by the elements, albeit by the deep blue of the pacific ocean. The owners of this wonderful bachelor pad in the Sydney coastal suburb of Queenscliff sought the assistance of talented interior designer Jillian Dinkel. Jillian takes cues from  'the relaxed bohemian ocean-side lifestyle of Sydney to create a strong connection and flow between the indoors and out' and works to strike a balance between creating an inviting space, which is also aesthetically beautiful. I certainly think she's achieved just that in this wonderful home, don't you?












Design and styling: Desire to Inspire with thanks.  

What a beautiful space? I love the combination of sleek modern and raw, rough wood, antique rugs and shaggy sheepskins.

Also, how fab is that bench in the hallway? I've got a very similar one at the end of my bed which I picked up here.

Is there anything that stands out to you?

Get the look: sitting room - I like this my bedroom - so cosy!). Hallway - source a vintage kilim rug here, large round mirror (seeing a lot of these right now!).


I've featured so many beautiful Australian homes - a few of the most swoon-worthy include my dream holiday home (and garden room), a super relaxed boho cottage, and a charming family home.

Loving the relaxed style - I really, really must visit Oz soon, my visit is long overdue! Have you been? Or perhaps you live there, in which case you're extremely lucky! 

Have a lovely day!


Sumber http://www.myscandinavianhome.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel