Info Beautifully soft organic, linen bedding

One of the things I love most about my work is getting the opportunity to work with small businesses with impeccable taste and who's owners do an actual dance when you buy something. A fine example of this is SecretsAndThings, a beautiful Etsy shop selling handmade linen clothing, bedding, towels, tablecloths, and home decor. Owner Virginija makes the pieces to order and ships worldwide from Lithuania. I've had the pleasure of testing out her deep blue linen duvet cover and pillow case since I've returned from holiday and there's no going back (I was so meant to return the bedding but there's no way - sorry Virginija!). Not only is the bedding made from luxury, extra thick 100% organic Lithuanian linen, it's massively soft and comes with lovely buttons hand-sewn from leftover linen. Oh and I love the deep blue colour too! 






Photography / Styling - Niki Brantmark, My Scandinavian Home. 

Virginija also sells this bed linen in a choice of white, dusty rose (love!) silver, and dark grey (charcoal) - and in several different sizes.  

 If you're there, you might also want to check out some of her other items like the white linen tablecloth and dress / night gown - beautiful!

Hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine!

Have a cosy day!

PS - the asparagus at the end of my bed is my favourite plant of the moment and the open book is my very own The Scandinavian Home One of the things I love most about my work is getting the opportunity to work with small Info Beautifully soft organic, linen bedding 


This post is brought to you in collaboration with SecretsAndThings, however, all words are my own and I only ever work with brands I absolutely love and think you will too! Thank you for supporting the small businesses that help bring fresh content to your mail box and make My Scandinavian Home possible.

Sumber http://www.myscandinavianhome.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel