Info A lovely Swedish home full of contrast

I do love a home full of surprises don't you? This lovely apartment styled by Emma Fischer for Bjurfors combines clean, white minimalism with darker bold patterns.  Mid-century touches, brown, beige, green and white hues and an abundance of greenery pull the space together to create a fascinating, yet truly cosy home in Gothenburg, Sweden. Enjoy!













Photography: Alen Cordic  Styling: Emma Fischer. For Bjurfors Gothenburg

I do appreciate bold wallpaper - it adds a really cosy element to a room. Having said that - my loyalty still lies with the fresh white aesthetic (it could be that I've been leaving in Sweden for 14 years and I know winter is fast approaching....eeeeek!) - I mean, just how lovely is that kitchen dining nook?!
I could totally imagine sitting there for my morning coffee - how about you?!

Do you have a preference for light or dark? Clean or bold? Do tell!

A few items I know and love from this lovely Swedish home: kitchen dining area - Series 7 chair, (does anyone know where the pendant light is from?). Bedroom 1 - source an original mid-century desk heremenu chair. The Ikea Stockholm 2017 Chair white minimalism with darker bold patterns Info A lovely Swedish home full of contrast is similar. Main roomAnt chairs, Tulip table, jute handwoven rug. Bedroom 2 - Bumling lamp, Hay side table, I love this white linen bed skirt and brown linen bed set, pick up a vintage Beni ourain rug here.

Can anyone help with the name of the wallpaper in the main room? Wonderful if I can update the comments section of the post with the details! The wallpaper in the hallway is Pimpernel by Morris & Co.

A big thank you to Elle Decor US for including me in their piece ' 15 new Scandinavian Trends That are about to Take Off' - I am so happy to be a part of it!

Oh and thank you also to everyone who's provided input on any issues you've been having with the new blog template - so helpful! Hopefully, the majority have been ironed out now,  but give me a shout if you spot anything strange....

Have a lovely day!







Sumber http://www.myscandinavianhome.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel