Info A Tour of Magnificent 'Magnolia House!'

I definitely shouldn't complain today - I'm working from home in my cosiest pair of socks, the sun's streaming through the windows and I'm about to wander down to the sea for a coffee. Even so, am I allowed to dream of a winter escape?! Yesterday we took a peek inside the barn and cottage at The Bower boutique hotel, and today I have another dream stay to share with you - Magnolia House.  Situated (once again) in Byron Bay, Australia, Magnolia House is a pure relaxed and sophisticated style haven with lofty ceilings and large, spacious living spaces. Whitewashed walls provide a perfect backdrop for old and new items and a subtle tropical vibe. Could you imagine staying here with family and friends? If so, can you count me (I make a mean aperitif)?!












Photography: Jessie Prince

What a perfect home-from-home? The problem is, I'd never want to leave - how about you?!

Get the look: kitchen - these simple wood stools are similar,  source a vintage scale here ( I spy a couple of beautiful one-off ones but you'll need to hurry!), primitive dough bowl. dining area - this mudcloth cushion is similar. Sitting room - butterfly chair. Outdoors - I love this hanging rattan chair.

If you'd like to hang around for a while and dream, you could always check out my 'log cabin in Holland to your very own island hide-away off the coast of Tasmania! This is where I'll be all morning...

Have a lovely day

PS So happy to see a write up of my new book in online magazine Deco, titled 'Lagom: Home Swede Home' (love that!).

Sumber http://www.myscandinavianhome.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel