Info A Small Swedish Studio With a Beautiful Sleep Area!

Well heeeej there! I hope you had a great weekend? I went on a girls road trip to a log cabin in the forests of Skåne. We went for walks, lit fires and chatted until the early hours over a glass (or three) of wine. It was just what the doctor ordered! Today, I'm heading up to Stockholm for a meeting with here and here). Sweden's capital city is 600 km North of Malmö (it's going to be cooold - brrrr!) but it certainly beats my usual Monday mornings! I hope you've got some fun plans to liven up the start of your week too? Anyhooo. There's a home tour to share! What really grabbed my eye about this beautiful, small apartment in Gothenburg is the bedroom stroke living room area - it's got a real boudoir feel about it. I'm loving the dusty pink cover combined with natural linens. Look out for the owner's fab boot collection too...























Photography by: Anders Bergstedt for Entrance

What do you reckon? Could you imagine padding around here?

It would make such a great pied à terre (dreaming again). Perhaps I should make this Monday travel a regular thing?!  I quite fancy a trip to Gothenburg next and popping in to Artilleriet!), have you been? If not, why not join me?!

FYI - this independent online store makes beautiful made-to-measure natural linen curtains, and I love this hand knotted diamond rug.

I'd love to know where that ceiling light is from - any ideas?

Right - got to run, my flights boarding now. Stockholm.... I'm coming for you!

Have a great start to the week!

Portuguese speaking friends - my Lagom book is now available in your language - yaaaay! You can pick up Lagom: A receita sueca para una vida feliz e equilibrada here.

Sumber http://www.myscandinavianhome.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel