Info TRIWA Stockholm atelier / 15% discount

A few weeks ago I paid a visit to the here and here ) - and after my visit, I've got a serious crush on a few other pieces too like the one in my gift guide! Check out my snaps from their office below, and if you're looking for a Christmas pressie for family and friends, you might be happy to hear TRIWA are offering My Scandinavian Home readers 15% discount with code NIKI15, plus free shipping and gift wrapping - how handy is that?! Santa baby, hurry down the chimney.....






Photography: Niki Brantmark / My Scandinavian Home

Thank you for inviting me to your office TRIWA!


This post is brought to you in collaboration with TRIWA. However all words are my own and I only ever work with brands I absolutely love and think you will too! Thank you for supporting the businesses that help make My Scandinavian Home possible. 


Sumber http://www.myscandinavianhome.com

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel