For Y'all Client Projects From Simply About The World.


I e'er similar it when customers mail me photos of their work, together with thus top along them coming! The shot higher upward is from Mike of Germany, this was his source larn at dovetails amongst the lead together with 372 saw together with he's done a groovy job!


This is re-create of my chisel hammer from an article I wrote for F&C magazine. It took Robert, from the UK, a few hours to consummate simply he was real pleased amongst the result. The walnut handgrip looks nice.


The residue of the pictures are from Roger inwards Mexico, a talented together with apparently real active woodworker.   I similar the coin box inwards the terminal motion painting the best.



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel