For You Lot Stanley Tool Auction


Yes about other trip to the David Stanley tool auction! I couldn't resist a shot of this saw, a monster Stanley (no relation) mitre box saw, 30" long alongside a 6" deep blade. I was tempted to bid until proficient feel got the ameliorate of me!


I was actually tempted past times this craftsman made saw vice, a existent beauty alongside large through tenons inwards the jaws in addition to a wonderful brass in addition to steel mechanism.
As I mainly operate non resharpenable Japanese saws, ane time to a greater extent than proficient feel prevailed in addition to I kep my wallet closed.

This Lervad bench is a foreign looking beast, although I've had ane inwards the past times in addition to they piece of employment surprising good despite the narrow top. This ane was inwards pretty proficient status in addition to volition brand individual a overnice garage store bench.

The best chip is the vice, a Canis familiaris leg version alongside ii non interfering back upwards bars, slap-up for dovetailing.


I had the pleasance of seeing about wonderful planes on Bill Carters stand. They weren't made past times Bill only past times a immature human being whose elevate I've forgotten, sorry! He doesn't intend to brand them commercially equally they stimulate got him also long to make, only if he e'er did I'm certain he wouldn't stimulate got problem selling them, the workmanship is superb.

Here's a re-create of a ane off Norris bird that passed through Bill's hands, it has a skew oral cavity in addition to was faultless.

H5N1 twain of pollex planes made 10 years ago, non to the same measure only however rattling proficient peculiarly for a outset attempt.

This was likely my favourite, an improved designing mitre bird alongside a minutely tight oral cavity in addition to invisible dovetails.
Another slap-up catch in addition to the international auction is coming upwards at the goal of March.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel