For You Lot Tool Box From Germany


Thomas, a skilful client from Germany, sent me these pictures of a tool box he has merely made. He based the blueprint on the article I did for F&C magazine except his is a fleck taller. It's made from prissy quarter sawn oak too has a flamed oak veneered panel.


The dovetails await prissy too crisp courtesy of my 1:6 dovetail guide too the trays are a prissy piston gibe merely similar the ones inwards my You Tube video. The downwardly side of trays that glide tardily downwardly on a cushion of air is that they conduct keep merely equally much fourth dimension to line out too amongst a lot to a greater extent than effort! I conduct keep a 1" diameter hole inwards the bottom of my trays which is positioned nether 1 of my planes, this is easily exposed making removal of the tray a lot easier. Well done Thomas, a tool box to endure proud of.


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel