For Yous European Woodworking Demonstrate


I had promised myself that I would convey a proficient await circular all the show, but equally common it didn't happen! Here is the principal barn but earlier customers were allow inward too here's what happened afterwards.


So unfortunately I exclusively convey a few shots of those almost to my stand.


Camera shy Phil Edwards from Philly planes, gotcha!


Bill too Sarah Carter amongst a fine alternative of his wonderful planes also equally a few other rare antiques.

Ollie Sparks amongst a proficient alternative of his master copy pieces. More on Ollie later.
And below Richard Arnold amongst lots of 18thC planes along amongst approximately real overnice 21st interpretations made past times himself. Richard gives his fourth dimension real generously too is extremely knowledgeable.


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel