For Y'all Japanese Chisels


I was looking through my tools cabinet today as well as saw these 3 Japanese chisels tucked away (I accept far also many mitt tools!). They accept been good used exactly good looked afterwards amongst a skilful patination as well as no rust.

I had polished upwards as well as flattened the backs which were inward bespeak of attending as well as they came upwards real well, peculiarly the 1 amongst multiple scoops (san mai).


I don't know who the makers are, although I know Oochi makes like apartment tang chisels to the 1 inward the concluding picture. Can anyone assistance seat them?
Many thank yous to Ian inward Nippon who was able to uncovering the next on the chisels

I mean value that the get-go 1 is 36 mm, 3 hollows inward the dorsum as well as it is good.
Generally in that place is no inexpensive item for domicile centers inward this size.
The minute 1 xxx mm, this is non a chisel for amateurs.
These are 2 Niigata produced from the cloth as well as shape of the handle.
 
I mean value the 3rd 1 is non well-nigh the Kanto district from the shape.
Maybe the grip is made from a silverberry. I practise non know if it is Miki's (Miki City inward Hyogo pref.).”




Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel