For Y'all Slap-Up Northern Woodworking Present This Weekend.


This is my starting fourth dimension catch to this large show, the scale of it reminded me of the Axminster shows of xv - twenty years ago. It was a fight of a trek from the South coast in addition to took me v 1/2 hours.
I'm laid inwards a dainty corner of the Classic Hand Tool stand upward in addition to looking forrard to cutting roughly dovetails over the adjacent iii days.


I had a wander circular in addition to although many of the stands were covered upward this ane took my optic amongst roughly lovely English linguistic communication timber, walnut yew in addition to roughly corking burr elm.


Nice pippy oak boards.

I came across the Vic Tesolin stand, he's getting to endure quite a star!


Powermatic is a novel build over hither in addition to the machines looked real company in addition to good built, a fight similar the British machines of l years ago.

This ring saw actually took my optic but at £3,500 it is clearly a victim of the electrical flow pitiable central rate.

Scheppach build roughly dainty accurate made hobby machines, but they are aiming pretty depression amongst this one. It stands only 27" high in addition to has a cutting pinnacle of  4"! Still at nether £200 I suppose at that spot is a market.


At the other terminate of the scale this Felder combination auto is a beauty.
The present is huge in addition to at that spot are mitt tools in addition to machines to conform every pocket, good worth a 24-hour interval (or two) visit.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel