For Yous Mursell Travisher, An First-Class Tool.


I was surprised to larn that James's travisher was his best selling tool, I had naively assumed that his spokeshaves would live on to a greater extent than popular. That was until I used one! It worked superbly both across together with amongst the grain. He sells them equally a consummate tool or inward kit shape for nearly 2/3rds of the price. As I noticed 1 or 2 of his good used travishers had a worn olfactory organ I decided to purchase the kit together with inlay a lignum Vitae block.

Here's a duet of shots later initial shaping of the block on the ring saw.


The olfactory organ needs to live on relieved together with therefore that the blade tin brand contact inward the hollowed topographic point together with this was done amongst a medium rasp ( below).


Here are some shots of the finished shave which took nearly 1 1/2 hours inward all to complete.



The instructions tell that the shaving move out tin live on through the give (as recommended) or via the rear. James says the payoff of the give is you lot tin house your thumbs behind the blade for the best command which is sure as shooting the case. I also constitute that you lot could encounter precisely where the shaving was beingness taken which was really helpful when I came simply about the lines. This is a wonderful tool to purpose together with I volition live on using it on a function store stool inward the close future.


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel