For You Lot Drawer Making


Here is my gear upwards for routing the iv mm grooves for the drawer bottoms. My store made combat has a twain of Mag Switches which lock it downwards together with is fitted amongst the super accurate Flip Stop system. The 2 stops are to trammel the go for the left together with correct manus drawer sides. All the cuts were referenced from the bottom edge, equally were the dovetails when the pins were marked.


The grooves all cleanly routed, you lot tin lav encounter the stopped cuts. The dorsum of the drawer (at bottom) has 2 low-cal cuts each side which established the correct meridian for the drawer bottom to slide in. I didn't cutting this off equally the bottom border was used to grade out the tenons.


Here is my router tabular array / spindle moulder which I used quite happily amongst a real pocket-size iv mm cutter, despite the fact it exclusively runs at 8,000 rpm instead of the 22,000 rpm recommended past times manufacturers for pocket-size cutters. I discovery it grabs less, has never left a forcefulness out grade together with I've never had a cutter break. I bought this a few years agone later using ane at Andrew Crawford's workshop.


Here are the tiny through mortises together with corresponding tenons for the back, cutting together with fitted.


Now it's fourth dimension to trim down the backs to size together with complete off on the shooting board.


The concluding matter to create earlier gluing upwards the drawers was cutting the wedge slots. As the tenons are merely five mm foursquare I used my finest Japanese saw to teach out the smallest of kerfs. All I ask straight off are 32 tiny walnut wedges!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel