For Y'all Benchcrafted Vices


H5N1 brusque acre agone I sent Jameel Abraham from Benchcrafted 1 of my magnetic dovetail guides, hither is a brusque You Tube video of the offset articulation he cutting using it. These are utility dovetails cutting for strength rather than looks simply he's done a overnice construct clean undertaking inwards European beech. Whilst Jameel has ample science to cutting these without whatever assistance he said the withdraw worked chop-chop together with without fuss.


Last calendar week I received a Moxon vice from Benchcrafted inwards a rattling smashing piddling box. This is a superb vice for dovetailing together with I intend brand a bench amongst this vice permanently installed rather than every bit a removable laid up. I convey 1 their Glide Vices installed on my primary bench together with it is a joy use.


Here are the contents, the wheels are heavy, the screws are precise together with they spin beautifully!


The oak from HMS Victory yielded or then other surprise, at that topographic point was a copper plate attached amongst copper tacks to 1 of the painted edges. It would live on overnice to comprise this into the boxes I'm going to make.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel