For Yous Prissy Timber

I visited a luthier friend of mine today in addition to bought unopen to really overnice  wood. This plank of mahogany was from an  antique dining table, I've cutting the scalloped edges off. The woods is really heavy in addition to hard, my friend suspects it mightiness hold out Cuban Mahogany. 
The downside to reclaimed timber is that it ofttimes comes alongside holes! These are presumably the  holes which attached the overstep to the frame. I intend to purpose this plank to brand a large box in addition to I tin comprehend the holes alongside the lining.
These are ii 3" thick planks of  Brazilian Mahogany which 1 time to a greater extent than volition brand  some really overnice boxes. They are considerable lighter than the mahogany above. 
This is a small-scale board of really nicely figured Zirocote, it's to a greater extent than ofttimes than non sapwood on the other side . The sap is close white in addition to really hard, it provides a overnice contrast to the night colour.
A unopen upwardly of the Ziricote.
The concluding purchase was a lovely clear board of curly maple 8' 6" long past times 12" broad in addition to 1 " thick. I beloved buying woods  and I really I'm pleased alongside this petty shopping trip. It terms me £500 inwards full precisely good worth it!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel