For You Lot Jointer Planes.


I've started a modest batch of jointer planes, 1 of which volition move for a left handed woodworker. The woods I'm using is Goncalo Alves which is a really hard, heavy as well as attractive timber.


 Here are but about Lignum Vitae soles cutting 3mm thick as well as left to dry out for three years.


 The soles are glued on using Gorilla gum equally the Lignum is then oily. I should become but about committee from Bessey for this shot!!


I checked the flatness of my bench (which I should create to a greater extent than often!) as well as spent xv minutes flattening it. This much easier planing across the grain for the most part. I think visiting Alan Peters workshop as well as seeing his workbenches worn downwards to the bolts. Apparently his married adult woman Laura said he was meticulous close having a apartment bench.


Here are the blanks marked upwardly gear upwardly for the dowle holes to move drilled prior to separating on the band saw.


I build clean upwardly the band saw marks amongst a Stanley No 81 scraper amongst a Ron Hock blade, a slap-up tool!


Clamping upwardly a airplane amongst equally many clamps equally I could gibe on.

Here is the glued upwardly airplane afterward fossil oil shaping on the ban saw. James Krenov would bring touched this upwardly amongst a file as well as left it at that. It is surprising comfortable amongst expert grip, but I don't mean value I would sell also many if I left them similar this!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel