For Y'all Walnut Bookcase


This is a chore for domicile that's good overdue. This is my stone oil sketch as well as cutting list, I managed to instruct the whole carcass from 1 8x4 sheet. The finished bookcase volition await much improve than the sketch, I hope!


The sides as well as exceed are chunky to check the function surface inwards our kitchen as well as I achieved this past times gluing together ii pieces of walnut veneered MDF inwards the vacuum press. I set inwards both sides straightaway to relieve time.


I lipped the present border alongside 8 mm walnut against the apartment surface of my function bench. This manner of bench alongside the frame even out alongside the exceed comes inwards real useful for all sorts of clamping.


Here I'm cutting to a greater extent than or less 1 mm lipping for the ends of the top. I'm using a Mag Switch plume board which plant real good as well as is tardily to set, this keeps things prissy as well as fifty-fifty as well as keeps my hands good clear of the blade. You tin come across I also purpose Mag Switches on my domicile made fence.


It's prissy to accept to a greater extent than than 1 workbench inwards the workshop every bit good every bit enough of clamps!


Cleaning upwardly the edges is chop-chop done alongside a block plane, this is quicker as well as less noisy than alongside a router.


The jointing is done alongside a Domino, a groovy tool. To create the trial assembly I purpose slightly undersized tenons which are trimmed alongside a block plane. I grade these alongside an 's' for pocket-sized as well as cash inwards one's chips on a pick inwards each size.


Here is the trail fit, I've rebated the dorsum border to have the dorsum panel. This reminds me why I don't purpose MDF real much, horrible dust everywhere despite the vacuum.


This is the base of operations existence glued upwardly alongside a twain of spacer pieces to cash inwards one's chips on things foursquare as well as add together lateral support.


Oh past times the agency I couldn't resist making ii to a greater extent than boxes from the Victory oak as well as that's it gone. Shown hither lined alongside bottle greenish as well as violet bluish Sus scrofa suede along alongside their certificates.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel